1. Your majesty is praised above the
On the lips of children and babes
You have found praise to foil your
To silence the foe and the rebel.
How great is your name, O Lord
Through all the earth!
2. When I see the heavens, the work of
The moon and the stars which you
What is man that you should keep
him in mind
Mortal man that you care for him?
3. Yet you have made him little less
than a god,
With glory and honour you crowned
Gave him power over the works of
Put all things under his feet.
4. All of them sheep and cattle,
Yes, even the savage beasts,
Birds of the air, and fish
That make their way through the
5. Give glory to the Father Almighty,
To His Son, Jesus Christ, the Lord,
To the Spirit who dwells in our
Both now and for ever, Amen