THOU OUR FATHER
1. Lord Thou art my light and my
Thou art my fortress, strong-hold,
who then shall I fear?
Thou our Father
Creator of all men and the
Rewarder of our lives.
2. When the wicked gather, all set to
Lord my shield >n Buckler by Thee
they shall fall.
3. I seek but one thing my Lord >n my
May I dwell in Thine house all days
of my life.
4. I shall sing and praise Thee, hear oh
Send Thy gifts to me for the rest of
5. Reproof me not in Thy wrath, Thou
art my Helper
Show me Thy good will, Oh Father
6. Glory to the Father and to His dear
And to the Holy Spirit, world