Our God is the only Being that has the capacity to turn back time (2Kgs20:8-11). This ability shows that God is capable of doing what is humanly incomprehensible like returning back in time to straighten up what had been done wrongly. (Matt.19:26).
Our texts reveal divine providence on a woman who took the prophet’s counsel to emigrate because of a looming famine (2Kgs8:3-6), and the promise of restoration of the land and people of Israel (Joel2:25,26). These are to confirm His presence in their midst (Rom.15:4).
We need the confirmation of the word given to His servant during the LEAP Declarations that:
- The Lord must take back His church from the world
- It will be proven that He has not ceded the world or His church to Satan.
- Sinners in shepherd’s clothing will be identified, humiliated and disgraced.
- The hitherto confused or scandalized will receive clarification as to what true Christianity is
- Horrible and sour relationships will turn honourable and sweet
- Traumatized Jobs will turn to triumphant Jobs
The divine restoration of the ruined years will make traumatized Jobs become triumphant
HSCF: 202, 208
- Appreciate God for the gift of salvation and life and for the angel of the church.
- 11:12 – Ask God for the full restoration of the health of the man of God so that he can raise the multitude
- 49:5,6 – Pray for the return of spiritual vigor in the Movement so that Jacob can be properly directed. That the Pastors will return to their consecration and commitment to the Lord.
- Joel 2:23-26 – Pray for the restoration of your own lost qualities and godly practices
- 2:5-11 – Pray for people undergoing chastisement, and backsliders in the church including the excommunicated: that they be preserved and transformed, so that they are restored better than they were.
- Jer.29:7 – That the Lord will restore the glory of our nation through His mechanism, for the sake of the church and her mission
- Personal needs
- Thank the Lord for the answer to prayers.