(Daniel 7:13-14; Matthew 24:29-30; Acts 1:11-12).
This incident will be as literal and visible as His ascension into heaven (compare Luke 24:51 with Acts 1:11).
This time, He is coming with 10,000 of His saints to execute judgment upon the ungodly (Jude 14-15; Deuteronomy 33:2), and to set up His kingdom and reign for 1000 years on this present world (Zechariah 14:3-4; Matthew 25:31-46; 26:64; Mark 13:24-37; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10; 2:8; Jude 14-15). During this time, the devil and his demons will be bound for 1000 years (Revelation 20:2-3) and it will be a reign of peace and blessing (Isaiah 11:6-9; 65:25; Hosea 2:18; Zechariah 14:9-20; Isaiah 2:2-4).
Now, as before stated, the very period in which we live is that very time that should precede the first stage of the Lord’s second coming. This means that the next item in the scheme of God’s administrative operations of governing heaven and earth is the catching away of the living and dead saints (the Rapture).
As soon as this is done, He will resume dealing with the Jews, having suspended dealing with them at the inception of the Church, and through the Church-age (Romans 11:11-12, 23-24).
What evidences do we have on ground to prove that the time in which we are living is the very time that precedes the catching away of the saints? Let us consider the following:
PROPHECIES CONCERNING CHRIST’S 2ND COMING PROPER, PRECEDED BY THE CATCHING AWAY OF THE SAINTS (THE RAPTURE) HAVE BEEN, AND ARE CONTINUALLY BEING FULFILLED).
- According to the prediction of prophet Daniel, the volume of travel (air, land and sea) has skyrocketted, and knowledge or inventions of science and technology has increased in alarming proportions. We know of space crafts to the moon and mars; of satellites in the skies; of the high technology of telecommunications, the computer, etc (Daniel 12:4).
- The predictions of Prophet Joel with regard to the massive out-pouring of God’s Spirit on multitudes, corroborated by apostle Peter at the beginning of the Church, is mightily being witnessed now (Joel 2:28-29; Acts 2:14-18).
- There is right now with us the predicted terrible increase in iniquity (as was never known before) — murders, robberies, terrorism, ethnic hatred and cleansing, promiscuity, drug abuse, sexual immorality, materialism and all kinds of evil all over the world (see Matthew 24:12; 2 Timothy 3:1-5).
- Right now also, the predictions of the Lord and of His apostles as to the incidents that would mark the time of His 2nd coming have all been fulfilled and are continually being fulfilled — false Christs, prophets and teachers have arisen in their numbers and are still arising; wars, famine, pestilences and earthquakes have been and are now the order of the day (see Mathew 24:1-12; 1 Timothy 4:1-3; 2 Peter 2:1-3).
- Apart from the above, the prophecies on mass backsliding due to the force of sinful pleasures and of difficulties have also been fulfilled and is still being fulfilled (Matt. 24:12; 2 Thess. 2:3). Besides, the prediction on false religious and so-called non-religious persuassions are also in fulfilment (1 Tim. 4:1-3).
Moreover, the process of establishing a one-world government is already in progress. This is part of what the Bible calls “the mystery of iniquity” (2 Thess. 2:7-8).
Over and above all the above evidences, the Lord Himself expressly informed the Church in April 1999 through the unique message, “The Time Now In Heaven”, that we were 5 minutes to 12.00 midnight. (Recently, He has said we are now 21/2 minutes to 12.00 midnight). The midnight signifies the peak of all the above phenomena, when men would be most distracted, distabilized, demoralized and discouraged about the things of the Lord or His coming.