These includes circumstances that can (if allowed) cause marriage-urge to rise up in the heart of the believer or sinner.
- As the mind is allowed to be pre-occupied with thoughts of marriage and marital issues, as others around get married or live the married life.
- As one considers difficulties which one thinks that being married would solve.
- As pressures to get married are allowed to come upon ones heart from ones parents or relatives.
- As one yields to the yearnings of ones members, termed ‘burning’ (Cor.. 7:9).
- As with natural urge, urge due to circumstances can come upon believers or sinners – bachelors, spinsters, divorced, separated, widows or widowers.
NB: If restrained is not exercised, urge due to these circumstances lead people into error entirely, hasty of wrong marriages.